CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Olive Garden Breadsticks

These are the bread stick I made for the New moon Movie. I got the recipe from Mary Price. enjoy they are YUMMY!!!
Here is the recipe for the "best breadsticks"

1TBS yeast
1 1/2 C warm h2o
2 TBS sugar
-------------mix

3 C flour
1/2 tsp salt
-------------mix
let sit for 10 min
roll out and cut with pizza cutter into bread stick shape
(I use a 10X13 pan, or a 9X12 and a square pan)
-------------
melt 1 stick butter and pour into a pan with edges (I use only a 1/4c. of butter and I think that is penalty. I put 1/8c melted of butter on the bottom of the pan and then 1/8c melted on top)

take bread stick pieces and lay out into the pan with butter
-------------
let sit for another 10 min

bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 min

top with garlic salt and parmesan cheese (I topped them with this before I baked them)



Happy Bread Eating!!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Audrey gave me the recipe! Just wanted to make sure the shout out went to the right person!! And they are soooo delicious and easy to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We make this all the time now. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete